We're hanging in...no new news
It's a bit hard to wait sometimes but for the most part we are just
taking this as the ultimate lesson in trusting in God. There is really
nothing we can do except pray. I don't know that I've ever felt this
helpless....but these are the moments where God really does get our
attention and we must rest in Him to get through it. It works.
In the meantime, we're keeping busy with everyday life. The boys keep
us laughing. Thank goodness for that! Yesterday I got pulled over by
the police for speeding. I deserved it. I was in too big of a rush to
get to swimming lessons. Holden was convinced we were going to jail.
;) (By the way, I somehow managed to only get a warning.) I woke up
this morning to the sound of Hayden burping in my ear. When I opened my
eyes he said, "That's your alarm clock this morning, mom". They do fill
our life with much joy. We know they'd be such good big brothers to R
and L.
I have had dreams about the girls several times this last week. I stand
in their room sometime and pray for them during the day. Dan and I
watched their DVD again last night. I'm trying to remain strong, but
some days it's tough. Thanks so much for all the prayers!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home