Dossier Part 2 is on its way to Russia!
Yeah! Only 3 little documents to go. They're all due in mid-January.
Then we'll be about done with paperwork in the U.S. (other than
reapplying for Russian visas this spring). We will have some papers to
do in Moscow with the girls and then again once we're home--to
officially adopt them. But the paper train is slowing down. Hallelujah!
If you're dorky like us and you enjoy tracking Fed Ex pkgs :), here's
the tracking number:
7902 7159 2570
I think we're on our way to wearing out the video we made of the girls. We watch it almost every day, at least once. The boys are asking more and more about their sisters and wondering when they really get to come home to live with us. I think they would have lost it at Chuck E Cheese today (I almost did!) Way too crowded. I told the boys we'll have to wait awhile until we bring them there. Once in awhile I get overcome with emotion watching the innocence of children and knowing that R and L are the most innocent of all in my mind...wondering about the things they've had to sustain in their short lives. But we will love them and protect them. God is giving us a great gift.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home