Happy Birthday, Danny Boy!
I am no longer older than him. :)This afternoon I am heading out on a girls' getaway. Yahoo! We're just going to a town about 1 hour from here and renting a victorian guest house. Seven of us are going from my mom's club group. We will eat out tonight. All the other meals will be prepared in the home. It has a full kitchen. We were each assigned a meal with another gal and then we serve the others. It's so fun! We play games and laugh our heads off, stay up late talking, drink wine, relax, and eat snacks. I'll be back on Sunday. This trip will be good for my soul right now.
Pray for my boys' stomachs as they will most likely undergo major junkfood infestation this weekend!! J/K, Dan. ;)


2 Comments:
What the heck!?!?!?!? I dont' feed the kids all junk food. Just candy and popcorn. ;-)
PS, thanks all for the well wishes. I spent the day here restoring my right relationship with Jesus.
http://www.ymsp.org/events/minneapolis.php
It's a really neat way of caring for people first instead of figuring out how to get results first! http://www.ymsp.org/
Perfect for me to spend time with the boys this weekend!
-Dan
С Днем Рождения Дан! ;) /on russian/
Тигран
Post a Comment
<< Home