Monday, June 02, 2008

Our trip photos

Click on this link and you can see our Grand Marais photos.  I made a book which can be viewed by itself or in a slideshow format.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EbNGrFy3Zsb2

We just got back from Regina's kindergarten graduation.  I think we are a little more laid back than the typical kindergarten grad's parents.  You should have seen the number of video cameras going and parents standing up all over the place to capture the moment!  Wow.  I guess grad #3 doesn't get quite the same coverage as grad #1 did.  :)

I went to Hayden's middle school info night last week with him.  Am I ready for a 6th grader?  No way!!  But I feel better after going to that informational meeting.  I just can't believe my eldest child is old enough for junior high.

Off to all the end of the year supper picnics this week......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home