Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Medical tests...will this be the last time???

I had my bloodwork today for Hepatitis A/B/C, HIV, and TB. I just need
to go back on Wednesday for the TB reading. Dan had his bloodwork done
last week. This round will expire in the middle of April. So we're
certainly hoping we will be back to Russia before then! I know all the
medical staff personally now. So does Dan. He's made some new
friends. ;) You know him--Mr. Social Butterfly.

Here's to hoping this is the LAST bloodwork we're having done this side
of the adoption!!!

I looked at girl shoes today at Target. It's so fun to imagine each of
them wearing little butterfly shoes and light-up shoes. But then I get
that sad-ache knowing that I won't see them for awhile. I dream of the
moment we lay eyes on each other again.....it'll get here in God's
timing. I know that. It sure makes me smile to think about that reunion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home