Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Fun

We have officially enjoyed 12 days of summer break so far. And it's been fun! Yes, I go to bed completely wiped out each night...but we're doing all sorts of fun stuff. I had to visit the doctor on the first day off because I had strep throat. So did Regina. That was a bummer! I had to tow all 4 kids in with me. But we're all better now.

We joined the summer reading program at the library. We've been to Chuck E Cheese and the park. We had a picnic with all the stuffed animals in the house and made bear rice krispie cookies. We've gone to the pool. Both boys have had a scout weekend with Dan (individually). We went to Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America to celebrate our second annual Moritz Crazy 6 Day...the day we became a family of 6...two years ago now. Dan has started to build a tree house with the kids. I've taken over lawn mowing duty on the riding mower. I've only had one unfortunate accident so far. ;) We bought a sprayer for the hose and I've never seen so many children spend so many hours spraying water. The younger three are in VBS right now in the mornings and loving it. And we even watched Regina perform in her first ever dance recital. That was a very special experience.

Here's some photos of recent events. Regina had kindergarten graduation earlier this month. She picked out her cute little dress and hat (a hand-me-down, of course). The photo of Lilia is with her preschool teacher at the end-of-year picnic. The other photos are the dance recital, the stuffed animal picnic, and the cutest pic ever of my oldest and youngest child.

Love, Nancy







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home